I have an opportunity to highlight and promote your business. There’s only one requirement – that your business be actively involved in supporting one of the many charities or non-profit organizations who rely on volunteers and donors to do their good works.
Business success can be defined by the extent to which our business is used as a tool to help those who need it most. Studies have proven that employees are more engaged when the business they work for has a “purpose” far greater than simply making the owner more money. Customers prefer to do business with those businesses who have a “cause” or “purpose” that benefits from the businesses success.
I want to celebrate those business owners who recognize this important distinction and have stepped up to share their success with those in need. If you are among these premier business owners, I want to put the spotlight on you, your business and your favorite charity or non-profit.
Here’s my “offer” to you:
I am sponsoring the Texas Legends Jersey Night on Wednesday, March 5th at the Star Center in Frisco TX. During that night’s basketball game, we will be showcasing local businesses who provide assistance and support to a charity or non-profit in a meaningful way. I would love to include YOU and YOUR BUSINESS in this recognition event. Here is what we plan to do for every business who responds to this “offer”:
- Your Company Name, Company Website and supported Charity will be included in the game day program.
- Your Company will be recognized on the Video Board during the game.
- Your Company will be recognized on the Legends TV program.
- You will receive four (4) complimentary tickets to the game to enjoy the recognition.
For those who are able to attend the game itself, we will be doing the following:
- We will host a Recognized Business Owner meet and greet networking session one hour prior to game time.
- We will be spotlighting several individual business owners during the game breaks (possibly as many as 8 or 10 individuals).
- We will be recognizing participating businesses during the halftime show.
If you would like to be included in this recognition, simply send me your Business Name, Business Website url, and Supported Charity Name and I will be sure to include it in the game day program.
If you are able to attend the game, just let me know and I can get the complimentary tickets to you.
I need to hear from you by February 15, so take time to respond right away! I hope you can join us for this special night. It’s going to be a great celebration of your contributions to our community!