When was the last time you met someone, shared what you do and they immediately pulled out their credit card and asked if they could buy what you were offering? Never? Really?
It’s true, it rarely happens – if ever! Before someone buys your product or service, they have to get to know you, be confident they can trust you, learn about what you’re offering, realize how it can benefit them, and understand how it works. How you help them get from point A to point B is your magic formula!
Slam Dunk Tip
- Write down the step-by-step process you use to communicate your offer to your prospects.
- Script out the “ideal” language or approach you would use for each step.
- Require everyone on your team to use the same process steps.
- Track your results at each step along the way.
- Make improvements / changes in the steps ONLY after you have data to suggest a change is needed.
- Rinse & repeat!
My Challenge to You
Most business owners have not defined the specific step-by-step process they use to sell. The result is inconsistent, unpredictable sales success. Be among the “best in class” by defining Your Unique Process – and DEMAND that everyone on your team follow it! Otherwise, you own NOTHING!